The paper capacity has not increased on the Envy 110. The second generation e-all-in-one still offers an 80-sheet paper cassette (30-sheet photo paper) compatible with a range of media sized from 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 11.7 inches.
The Envy 110 offers users two connectivity options: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or wireless. If you want to use all of the features available on the Envy 110, you’ll need to set it up over a wireless connection.
ENVY 110 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 5-in-1 inkjet: print, scan, copy, eFax, web
- Print speeds: up to 7 ppm in black, 4 ppm in color
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- 3.46-inch touchscreen CGD
- HP ePrint, AirPrint
- Automatic duplexing
- Built-in card reader w/ USB port
- 512MB standard memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 1000 pages
- Paper capacity: 80-sheet paper tray
- Energy Star qualified
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One will be available through HP and authorized vendors for the suggested retail price of $249.99
Supplies and accessories are available through HP. A set of two standard capacity HP 60 cartridges cost while a set of two high capacity HP 60XL cartridges cost.
The HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One comes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty, but customers can extend their warranty up to 4 years for an additional cost.