The USB cable slot and Ethernet connection are located on the left side of the device. On the back are the power and fax connections. The WorkForce 845 also has wireless compatibility (802.11 b/g/n). Print wirelessly using Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print. A network card is built-in for a network connection via Ethernet.
WORKFORCE 845 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4-in-1 color inkjet: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 15 ppm (black) and 9.3 ppm (color)
- Print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Scan resolution: 2400 dpi (9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated)
- 7.8inch touch panel with, 3.5 inch TFT screen
- 2-sided automatic ADF (max. 30 sheets)
- Front side USB
- Paper capacity: 500 sheets
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless
- Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print compatible
- Energy Star certified
- 1-year limited warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Epson WorkForce 845 all-in-one inkjet is available now through Epson and authorized vendors for an MSRP of $199.99. At the time of writing this it’s out of stock on Epson’s website, but you can enter an email address to be notified of when it becomes available. Upon purchasing, the WorkForce 845 will be shipped with the four high-capacity inks, CD-ROM with drivers and software, sample paper pack, telephone cord, and power cable.
Supplies and accessories can also be purchased through Epson. The Epson 126 high-capacity black cartridge is currently $18.49 and all of the color inks are going for $17.09. A multi-pack with all four is selling for $47.49. The extra high-capacity inks are being sold for $20.39-29.49.
The Epson WorkForce 845 comes with a one-year limited warranty.