Dell 2155cdn SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4-in-1 color laser multifunction: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 24 ppm letter and up to 23 ppm A4
- Print resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan resolution: 1200 dpi
- 4-line / 28-character LCD with 8 fax quick keys
- Automatic duplexing
- Front side USB
- 35-sheet ADF
- Paper capacity: 250 sheets standard tray, 1-sheet bypass
- Monthly duty cycle: 40,000
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wireless (with the dongle), USB Host Port
- Energy Star certified
- 1-year limited warranty with next business day onsite service
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Dell 2155cdn color laser MFP is available now through Dell and authorized resellers for the suggested price of $799.98. It’s customizable; users may choose to add on more memory for faster prints, a wireless card, and a 250-sheet optional paper input tray.
Supplies and accessories are available through Dell. The device comes shipped with four print cartridges, the 215X black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Users can buy additional consumables from Dell.com; the standard 1,200 page yield toner costs $79.99 and the 2,500 high-yield toner costs $98.99.
The 2155cdn comes with a limited warranty with one-year next business day onsite service at no extra cost.