Open the flap on the bottom right side to find the rather convenient place for the ink cartridges. The J625DW works on a 4-toner system. It comes shipped with the Brother LC71 series standard ink cartridges (Black, Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta) but it’s also compatible with high-yield XL series ink. The standard maximum monthly duty cycle is 2,500 pages.
The J625DW has a 100-input tray in the form of a paper cassette that you pull outwards. Users can print in duplex mode. It also has a 20-sheet 4×6 photo bypass tray. Compatible media includes all the standard-sized glossy photo paper, transparency film, and plain paper. Compatible sizes include letter, legal, executive, envelope (C5 envelope, com-10, DL envelope, monarch, JE4 envelope), A4, and photo paper sizes 4 x 6, 3.5 x 5, 5 x 7, 5 x 8, and 8 x 10-inch.
Since the USB printer cable port is located inside with the print head, the only connections in the back are the power and fax. There is also a misfeed output tray in the back to remove those troubled and stuck pages.
Brother MFC-J625DW SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4-in-1 inkjet: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 35 ppm in black and 27 ppm in color
- Print resolution: up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- 1.9-inch adjustable color touchscreen LCD
- Front side USB w/ built-in memory card readers
- Automatic duplex
- Monthly duty cycle: 2,500 sheets printing
- Paper capacity: 100-Sheet papar tray, 20-sheet 4×6 photo bypass tray
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OS
- Energy Star qualified
- 2-year limited warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brother MFC-J625DW inkjet is available now through Brother and several authorized resellers for an MSRP of $129.99. It comes shipped with four standard ink cartridges, the LC71 black, cyan, yellow and magenta. It’s also compatible with high yield inks.
Unlike most other all-in-one inkjets, the MFC-J625DW comes with a Brother 2-year limited warranty. Keep an eye out for our full review of this AIO; it’ll be posted sometime next week!