The Xperia Z is Sony’s flagship handset for 2013, and an important part of the company’s efforts to become a serious player in the world smartphone market. It boasts high-end features like a 5-inch touchscreen and 13 MP camera. Unlike virtually all its competitors, the Xperia Z is water- and dust-resistant.
- Excellent and convincing design and device craftsmanship
- Very high display resolution
- Outstanding performance, especially while playing games and reproducing multimedia
- Dust and water proof
- Display has poor contrast and viewing angles
- Slow camera start
- Imprecise scrolling of heavier web sites
The best smartphone on the market for entertainment enthusiasts and one of the best overall.
Read Our Full Review: Sony Xperia Z Review: Multimedia Powerhouse