The Sony VAIO S features a 15.5-inch screen, integrated Intel HD graphics and an Intel Core i5-3210M dual-core processor in an eye-catching frame.
- 15.5-inch anti-glare 1080p IPS display with wide viewing angles (1920×1080 resolution)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel Core i5-3210M dual-core processor (2.5GHz, up to 3.1GHz Turbo Boost, 3MB cache, 35W TDP)
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 4GB DDR3-1600 RAM (1x 4GB; 8GB max. – 2x 4GB)
- 500GB 5400RPM hard drive (Hitachi HTS547550A9E384)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235
- Integrated Bluetooth v4.0+HS
- Integrated HD webcam
- Internal slot-load DVD burner
- 1-year limited warranty
- 4400mAh li-ion battery
- Weight: 4.42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.97 x 10.06 x 0.95 inches
- Beautiful 1080p IPS display
- 0.95" thin and just 4.4 lbs.
- Backlit keyboard
- Keyboard a little too soft
- Lid too flexible
- Inaccurate clickpad
Quick TakeThe Sony VAIO S is an attractive combination of basic multimedia features and stylish design in a relatively thin and light chassis at a fair price.
Read Our Full Review: Sony VAIO S Review