The Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite features a 13.3 inch anti-glare 1366×768 HD LED backlit display, an AMD A6-1450 APU, 4 GB RAM, a 128 GB SSD, and AMD HD 8250 graphics.
- Processor: AMD A6-1450 APU (600 – 1400MHz)
- Chipset: AMD Yangtze
- Screen: 13.3 inch anti-glare 1366 x 768 HD LED Backlit
- Memory: 4GB DDR3-1066 single channel RAM (Samsung, 7-7-8-19 soldered on board. No SODIMM slot).
- Storage: 128GB SATA 3 mSATA SSD (Samsung PM841 MZMTD128HAFV)
- Optical Drive: None
- Wireless: Atheros AR9565x 802.11bgn (1×1 + Bluetooth 4.0) integrated on board
- Graphics: AMD HD 8250 (integrated into APU)
- UK 81 key island type keyboard
- Elan touchpad (101mm x 67mm (4.0″ x 2.6″)
- Web camera and microphone (at display top)
- Battery: 7.5V 30Wh 2-cell
- 40W PSU
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Dimensions: 324 x 224 x 17mm (including rubber pads about 1.5mm thick) or 12.8″ x 8.8″ x 0.67″
- Notebook weight: 1.43kg / 3.15 lbs
- Travel weight: 1.75kg / 3.86 lbs (with Samsung 40W PSU and 1m UK mains cable)
- Non-glare non-touchscreen (a glossy touchscreen version is available for those who want it)
- Cool and quiet
- Reasonably affordable
- SSD with 10 second startup time.
- Relatively slow CPU
- Moderate battery capacity
- Needs special dongles for the network and VGA devices
- Limited potential for hardware upgrades
Quick TakeAt its current price the Book 9 Lite doesn't deliver a good value for the money.
Read Our Full Review: Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite (NP905S3G) User Review