The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro features a convertible laptop-to-tablet design, a 13.3″ 3200×1800 touch screen, 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 4200U processor, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, and a 128GB SSD.
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- 13.3″ (3200 x 1800) QHD IPS Touchscreen
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-4200U
- 4GB DDR3
- 128GB SSD
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 13″ x 8.6″ x 0.61″
- Weight: 3.06lbs.
- Beautiful high-resolution display
- High quality 360 degree hinge design
- Affordable considering specs
- Deck has a propensity to collect debris
- SSD is a bit slower than average
- Tablet form bulky compared to detachable devices
The Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro is a welcomed improvement over its predecessor, offering better performance and visuals while retaining its flexible 360 degree hinge design.
Read Our Full Review: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro Review