Xerox introduced the WorkCentre 3210 and 3220 in mid June as the perfect new models for the professional individual or a small workgroup. We recently got our hands on the WorkCentre 3220DN to see if the claims are true.
Check out our video first look of the WorkCentre 3220DN today and visit soon for the full review!
XEROX WORKCENTRE 3220DN SPECIFICATIONS
- Standard functions: print, scan, copy, fax and e-mail
- Print speed: up to 30 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 600×600 dpi
- First page out: as fast as 8.5 seconds
- Automatic duplexing
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 50,000 images
- Standard paper capacity: 250 sheets, upgradable to 500
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Network filing, front side USB port
- 360 MHz processor with 128 MB memory standard
- PDL: Adobe PostScript 3, PDF 1.4, PCL 5e, PCL 6
- Connections: 10/100BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Energy Star qualified
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Xerox WorkCentre 3220DN multifunction printer is available now through the Xerox website for $499.
Not enough information? Don’t forget to check back for our full review of the WorkCentre 3220!