Xerox today announced the availability of the WorkCentre 5300 Series of multifunction products. The lineup includes the monochrome WorkCentre 5325, 5330, and 5335 and the products are slanted toward medium business and enterprise users.
Key features include print speeds up to 35 pages per minute, color scanning with a front-side USB port, and fax to email. The products can multi-task with copy, print, scan, and fax jobs while other jobs are in process. Top security features include Secure Print with a user-assigned personal identification number and Image Overwrite for destroying documentation and information stored in the optional built-in hard drive. “Green” options and features include reduced power consumption, EA Toner, LED scanner, and two-sided copying and scanning. The MFPs are also Energy Star qualified.
The Xerox WorkCentre 5300 Series has a starting price of $6,100, available now through Xerox and qualified resellers and dealers.
WorkCentre 5300 Series image from Xerox
Specifications at a Glance:
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 150,000 images
- Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print speeds: 25 ppm (5325); 30 ppm (5330); 35 ppm (5335)
- Duplex ADF capacity: 110 sheets
- Paper sizes: 5.5 x 8.5 inches to 11 x 17-inches
- Custom sizes: 3.3 x 4.9 inches to 11.7 x 17-inches (duplex: 4.3 x 4.9-inches to 11.7 x 17-inches)
- 50-sheet maximum bypass tray capacity
For a full list of specifications, click here.
- WorkCentre 5325: $6,100
- WorkCentre 5330: $7,100
- WorkCentre 5335: $8,100