The Xerox Phaser 6280 series was released in February 2009 as a replacement for the popular Phaser 6180 with several new improvements.
Today, we have a video first look of the Phaser 6280DN configuration. Not enough information? Come back soon to read our full review!
PHASER 6280DN SPECIFICATIONS
- Print speeds: up to 31 ppm in black, 26 ppm in color
- First page out: in 10 seconds
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper capacity: 400 sheets
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 70,000 pages
- Built-in duplexing
- Memory: 256 MB standard
- Pantone color, Xerox EA-HG toner
- Network ready (Ethernet standard, wireless optional)
- Support for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux
The Xerox Phaser 6280DN is available now for the suggested retail price of $599 through Xerox’s website or licensed retailer.
Not interested in built-in duplexing? Get the base model – the Phaser 6280N – for $499.