Verdiem introduced new software, Print & Power Analyzer, that can help large organizations track their end user computing and print environment in house as opposed to contracting outside services.
With Print & Power Analyzer, the IT department can access printer inventory, utilization and overall costs through a single dashboard. The software automatically discovers all local and networked printers in the fleet (regardless of the brand) and then measures the end user print activity (including consumables) as well electricity usage allowing businesses to track both the amount of printing and how much energy it takes to produce it.
The Print & Power Analyzer software can break down the data by department, printer, location, and user with more than 30 analytics reports to “increase efficiency and save up to 30%.”
Verdiem Print & Power Analyzer features:
- Dashboard that tracks KPIs for print volumes and costs
- Inventory of printer makes and models
- Print volumes by department, location, users, or printer model
- Printing mix by color vs. B&W and single vs. double-sided
- Prescriptive guidance on printers for elimination and costs savings from shifting to lower cost printers
- Total supply costs including toner, paper and energy
- Print cost report that can be shared with departments
- Editable matrix of supply costs
- PC power consumption and savings opportunity reports
Verdiem is currently offering a free demo of the Print & Power Analyzer on their website.