- The Satellite A505 series features a 16-inch display, Core i3/i5/i7 processors, and Nvidia GeForce graphics; pricing starts at $769.99.
- The Satellite L505/L555 are value models with 15.6/17.3-inch displays. They are available with Core i3/i5 processors and three finishes: silver, Fusion finish in Graphite, and the Fusion finish in Midnight Breeze. The L505 starts at $459.99 and the L555 $649.99.
- The M505 series is a 14-inch notebook that weighs five pounds. It is available with Intel Core i3 processors and starts at $699.99.
- The P505 is the largest Satellite notebook, boasting an 18.4-inch screen. It is available with Core i3 or i7 processors, Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics, and starts at $799.99.
- The U505 is the smallest Satellite notebook with a 13-inch screen and less-than five pound weight. Core i3/i5 processors are available, along with optional touch-screen functionality and WiMAX. Pricing starts at $649.99.
- The new Tecra A11 series have a 15.6-inch display and are offered with Core i3/i5/i7 processors. The A11 series starts at $879.99 with a three-year warranty.
- Last but not least, the flagship Qosmio X505 consumer notebook has high-end features such as Core i5/i7 processors, an 18.4-inch display, Nvidia GeForce GTS 360M graphics, Blu-ray drives, and premium sound. The X505 series starts at $1,199.99.
The new Satellite notebooks with Core i7 processors and the Qosmio X505 will be available 12 Jan; Core i3/i5-equipped models will be available on 17 Jan. The Tecra A11 series will be available on 19 Jan.