Toshiba Announces Tecra M11 Business Notebook
Toshiba today announced the Tecra M11 series business-class notebooks. Features include a 14-inch display with an anti-glare coating, Intel Core i3/i5series dual-core processors, and optional dedicated Nvidia graphics (NVS 2100M). The base $899 configuration has the following specifications:
- Intel Core i3-330M processor (2.13GHz)
- 14-inch LED backlit display with anti-glare coating (1366×768)
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- 2GB DDR3-1066 RAM
- Intel HD graphics
- 320GB 7200RPM hard drive
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200, Bluetooth wireless
- Mini-DisplayPort connector, eSATA
- DVD Super-Multi drive
- 6-cell battery (55Wh)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Starting weight: 5.34 lbs
Higher-priced models add more powerful Core i5 processors, dedicated graphics, and a Smart Card reader. Toshiba claims the M11 can get up to 5.15 hours of battery life.
The Toshiba Tecra M11 series is available now starting at $899; Toshiba’s website quotes the notebooks shipping in 4-5 weeks.