Sony VAIO Y with AMD Fusion Now Available
Sony has refreshed its VAIO YB series notebook with the AMD Fusion platform, which features a graphics card and processor integrated into one chip.
The ready-to-ship model includes the following for $599.99:
- 11.6″ display (1366×768)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
- AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350 (1.6GHz, 1MB cache)
- AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6310 graphics
- 500GB 5400RPM hard drive
- 4GB RAM (2x 2GB)
- Atheros 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth
- Weight: 3.23 lbs (w/ standard battery)
- Dimensions: 11.42″ x 8″ x 1″~1.25″
The Sony VAIO YB is available now in silver and pink colors.