Sony has released some funkadelic designed VAIO FJ notebooks featuring the following lid design optional configurations: Pink Feather, Orange Flower, Green Flower, Orange Burst, Blue Burst. The VAIO FJ290 14.1″ Pentium M notebook can now be configured with these designs and a free personalized engraving for a starting price of about $1,149 at SonyStyle.com.
This new design offering for the FJ series has been created exclusively by the Sony Design Center based in Los Angeles California. The designers state that each design can reflect an individual’s personality in the following ways:
- Pink Feather – for the daring, outspoken funky trend-setter
- Orange Flower – for the sun-loving, casual, free spirit that loves beach culture
- Green Flower – for the vibrant, green-minded person who appreciates relaxation, vitality
- Orange Burst – for the sophisticated, cheerful optimist
- Blue Burst – for the stylish, technology-savvy hipster
The VAIO FJ290 weighs in at 5.lbs. and has a 14.1″ widescreen display. It has a built-in web cam and can be configured with a Pentium M or Celeron M processor. The VAIO FJ290 customizable notebook is available now at SonyStyle.com. A review of the FJ can be found on this site here.
At SonyStyle.com you will see you can input two lines of engraving that will show up on the top left side above the speaker if you opt for the free engraving.