Shuttle announced this weekend that their latest nettop, the Shuttle X350, is up for sale. The X350 is small and sleek and with ION-based graphics and an HDMI-out port, screaming for a spot in someone’s high-end entertainment center.
- Processor: Intel Atom D510 Dual-core @ 1.66GHz
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 SDRAM (maximum of 2GB)
- Hard drive: 160GB SATA (2.5-inch form factor)
- Graphics: Intel Integrated GMA 3150 or NVIDIA ION2
- Optical drive: DVD+/-RW SuperMulti tray-loading
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless Networking: 802.11b/g/n
- Integrated 4-in-1 card reader
- Power supply: 40W external
- Dimensions: 1.5×6.4×9.9 inches (WxHxD)
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
Like several other nettops out on the marketplace, Shuttle provides customers who purchase the X350 with a VESA mounting kit – which means it can be installed on the back of any VESA-compatible display for a “bring your own” kind of all-in-one desktop setup.
Five USB 2,0 ports, one VGA, one HDMI (ION2 models only), 4-in-1 card reader, analog audio in and out and Gigabit Ethernet all add up to provide a reasonable amount of expandability. Additionally, the entire computer, including power supply, is completely fanless. So if the X350 goes into an entertainment center near you, you won’t have to worry about any noise distracting you from the show.
The new Shuttle X350 retails for $399.