Samsung N150 Netbook Now Available with Verizon 3G
The Samsung N150 netbook is now available with built-in Verizon Wireless 3G. It is priced at $49.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. Samsung announced in April that the N150 would be available with built-in 3G.
The Samsung N150 netbook has the following specifications:
- 10.1-inch anti-glare display (1024×600)
- Windows 7 Starter
- Intel Atom N450 (1.66GHz) processor
- Intel GMA 3150 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 160GB 5400RPM hard drive
- 6-cell (4400mAh) battery
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, 802.11n wireless LAN
- Built-in webcam
- Weight: 2.73 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.4″ (L) x 7.4″ (D) x 1.05″ (H)
The N150 can get up to seven hours of battery life on the standard battery. One of the following Mobile Broadband plans are required with the N150:
- $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB coverage
- $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB coverage
Prepaid Mobile Broadband plans are also available:
- $15 for 75 MB (one day of use)
- $30 for 250 MB (one week of use)
- $50 for 500 MB (one month of use)
Customers traveling abroad can sign up for one of the following GlobalAccess plans:
- GlobalAccess Monthly Plan, which starts at $129.99 for monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage) with 100 MB allowance in select destinations ($0.005/KB after allowance). Customers who require higher usage when traveling abroad can take advantage of the $219.99 monthly access plan that offers 200 MB allowance with the same rates for overage as the $129.99 plan.
- GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.