OKI Data Americas is demonstrating it’s cloud-based Total Managed Print (TMP) solution at the Transform 2012 Global Conference taking place May 24-25 in Florida.
Introduced last year, and recently made available in Canada, TMP will be showcased at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida. TMP from OKI Printing solutions is a comprehensive Managed Print Services offering that is designed to reduce printing costs and increase a company’s workflow efficiencies, according to the OKI Data.
The service is brand agnostic and includes nine customizable modules that can be leveraged as a complete turnkey solution to enable OKI channel partners to offer customized print services to their customers.
TMP, which includes custom service delivery, remote printer monitoring, leasing/CPP options and consumables delivery options, enables businesses to:
- Reduce printing costs upfront and for the long term
- Streamline print operations
- Update aging printers without the capital expenditure associated with equipment purchases
- Free up internal resources to focus on critical business needs
- Improve printer service levels and minimize device downtime
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation