Expect to see Oki Data Americas showcase a range of print solutions for retailers at the upcoming National Retail Federation (NRF) 102nd Annual Convention and Expo held in NYC, January 13-16.
Visitors at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center can view the vendor?s new LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of label printing devices designed to meet the productivity requirements of retail organizations.
The new direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing devices for label, barcode and price tag printing are rugged, high-performance products that feature clear label printing at 203 or 300 dpi and extensive ribbon length, according to the company.
Other OKI Data products available for viewing at the vendor?s booth include color and monochrome multifunction printers (MFPs), thermal label and point-of-sale (POS) printers, and mobile printing and in-store signage printing solutions.
In addition to the demonstration of the new LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series products, other devices on display at the OKI Data booth (C454) include:
- LD670 Series of direct thermal label printers designed for small print labels.
- LP470 and LP441 Series of portable label printers.
- OKI POS407II Series of direct thermal POS printer.
- PH640 Series of compact, multi-station POS printers.
- PT330/331 and PT390 Series of fast, affordable and compact POS printers.
- MC561 HD color MFP
- B431 digital monochrome printer
- PrintSuperVision device management tool.
- Color Access Policy Manager
All devices are designed to improve efficiency and productivity to meet the evolving needs of retailers, according to the company.