Today OCZ announced the release of their new Deneva series enterprise SSDs that support a wide range of customizable options. OCZ offers a wide range of interface options including SATA, SAS, Fibre Channel and PCI-Express to most business’ demands. The Deneva series utilizes the SandForce 1500 SSD processor with MLC and eMLC flash modules to meet performance and reliability needs.
Deneva Series SSD Features:
- SATA, SAS, FibreChannel and PCI Interfaces
- Multiple form factors including 1.8″, 3.5″, and greater
- Customized Firmware
- Enhanced reliability with super capacitors
- 285MB/s reads, 275MB/s writes
- Up to 50,000 random write IOPS
Pricing has not been released, but considering the intended market these drives will probably be priced above normal consumer SSDs. For more information check out the OCZ Technology website.