Notable Solutions Inc., a developer of transactional capture and workflow solutions, announced a major upgrade to its flagship product NSi AutoStore 6.0 which also includes two new products, NSi WebCapture and NSi Smarticket.
NSi AutoStore is a server-based application that orchestrates the capture and secure delivery of paper and electronic documents into business applications. Several new features in the upgrade include:
- An enhanced process designer interface for greater efficiency to help reduce deployment time and operating cost
- MRC PDF file compression by up to 10 times, depending on the file to help reduce disk space to store files, decrease bandwidth to transport files and improve upload and download times
- Integrate paper and electronic business activities into a uniform process – to automate and streamline the routing and processing of incoming emails, and speed up processing time and increase collaboration
- Open XML Document Support
- Send to PC-Offline mode
- 1D/2D Barcode Recognition, etc.
NSi WebCapture enables users to capture electronic documents using the same AutoStore orchestrated workflow to move electronic docments from within a web browser, without the need for additional hardware or software.
NSi Smarticket simplifies the automation of repetitive paper-based tasks by user a web browser to define a workflow for their team’s documents. Workers use a “smart” coversheet to automatically route documents.