The EVO15-S weighs in at just 4.36 lbs and measures only 0.79 inches thick, making it the thinnest gaming notebook that Origin PC has ever offered. The EVO15-S features a 15.6-inch Full HD eDP wide viewing angle display or an optional 15.6-inch WQHD+ IPS (2880×1620) offering 3K display resolution (3K screen not available for immediate orders).
All configurations of the EVO15-S are powered by the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 870M 3GB graphics and an Intel Core i7-4710HQ mobile processor.
Additional features of the EVO15-S include two 128GB SSDs in RAID 0, a 1TB 7200RPM storage drive, 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz memory, a backlit multi-color keyboard with anti-ghosting keys, and the option of laser etched or custom painted panel with any color or design of your choice, starting at $2,199.
- Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor
- 15.6″ Full HD eDP Wide View Angle Display (1920×1080; 16:9) or an Optional (2880 x 1620) 3K Display (Coming Soon)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 870M 3G GDDR5 graphics card
- Matrix Multi-Monitor Display Support for up to Two External Displays
- Dual Fan Thermal Cooling System
- Backlit multi-color keyboard with anti-ghosting keys.
- Super RAID (128GB SSD x 2 RAID 0) + 1TB 7200RPM
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz Memory
- Killer E2200 Game Networking
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
- Three USB 3.0 ports
- Media card reader SD 4.0 (XC/HC)
- Built-in 720p HD Webcam
- World-Class Premium Speakers with Subwoofer
- Audio Boost Technology
- Custom Paint or Laser Etching
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Phone Support Based in the U.S.
- Starting Price: $2,199
You can learn more about the new EVO15-S laptop at the Origin PC website.