ORIGIN PC just announced availability of the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics card, the most advanced mobile gaming GPU, in the ORIGIN PC EON15-S and EON17-S laptops.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M graphics is based on the latest Kepler architecture that delivers next generation GPU computing for on the go gaming. Featuring full support from the latest NVIDIA advancements like NVIDIA’s Optimus Technology that helps optimize battery life and NVIDIA’s PhysX technology that brings games to life with its realistic physics and dynamic destruction, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M delivers the highest quality experience for gamers, enthusiasts, artists and professionals.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M Graphics Card features:
- 1344 NVIDIA CUDA Cores with 4GB of GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- Processor click up to 720 MHz
- Memory clock up to 1800 MHZ
- 256-bit memory bus width and 115.2 GB/s memory bandwidth
- Kepler-based architecture to deliver next generation GPU computing for mobile gaming laptops
- NVIDIA Optimus Support that automatically optimizes your battery life while maintaining the outstanding graphics performance you expect, whether you’re watching a movie, surfing the web or playing a game.
ORIGIN PC also reports that the EON15-S and EON17-S gaming notebooks will feature the company’s “Professional GPU Overclocking” to push the new GeForce GTX 680M to the absolute limit. Here are a few quick comparison shots (courtesy of NVIDIA) to give you some idea of the GTX 680M’s performance compared to GPUs that are currently on the market.