Epson America introduced a new selection of Designer Edition bundles in its Epson Stylus Pro line of printing solutions that specifically target professional graphic designers and photographers.
The bundles combine the Epson Stylus Pro printers with an industry-leading EFI eXpress for Epson Software RIP to give users the ability to create color accurate CMYK comps, proofs, and mockups, alongside RGB photographs.
EFI express for Epson included with Designer Edition bundles features:
- An easy-to-use intuitive interface
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder
- True Adobe PDF and Postscript 3 print engine to ensure compatibility with a users design files
- ICC color management based on BestColor technology
- Handles both CMYK data and RGB data
- Included Pantone, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries
- Cross platform network printing via hot folder or express Virtual Print technology
- Supports Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types
The Designer Edition bundles now include the Epson Stylus Pro 3880; Epson Stylus Pro 4900; Epson Stylus Pro 7890; and, the Epson Stylus Pro 9890.
All four Epson Stylus Pro Designer Edition bundles are now available through authorized Epson Professional Graphics resellers at the following prices (MSRP) with additional mail-in rebate offers: Epson Stylus Pro 3880 (17-inch) Designer Edition – $1,495 ($1,195 after $300 mail-in rebate); Epson Stylus Pro 4900 (17-inch) Designer Edition – $2,995 ($2,495 after $500 mail-in rebate); Epson Stylus Pro 7890 (24-inch) Designer Edition – $3,495 ($2,745 after $750 mail-in rebate); and, Epson Stylus Pro 9890 (44-inch) Designer Edition – $5,495 ($4,745 after $750 mail-in rebate.)