MSI released their newest all-in-one desktop under their Wind Top brand this week with the Wind Top AE2010. It’s probably safe to say that we can’t really call this a nettop, as its capabilities and price exceed standard nettops that we’ve looked at in the past.
The new single touch-enabled all-in-one features a dual-core AMD Athlon X2 processor, 4GB of RAM and ATI’s Radeon HD3200 integrated graphics.
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 Dual-core 3250e @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 533MHz (4GB max)
- Hard drive: 320GB SATA @ 5400RPM
- Optical drive: Tray-loading DVD+/-RW
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- Wireless networking: 802.11b/g/n
- Display: 20-inch single-touch @ 1600×900 resolution
- Audio: Integrated HD audio with built-in 3W stereo speakers
- Webcam: built-in 1.3MP with microphone
- Inputs: 6 USB2.0 (4 rear, 2 side), VGA in and out, eSATA, mic in, headphone out, 4-in-1 card reader
- VESA mountable
- Power supply: 90W (external)
- Dimensions: 15.46×20.07×2.15 inches (HxWxD)
- Warranty: Limited one year
MSI is reaching out with this device, and the price reflects that, coming in at a surprisingly high $649. They may face some stiff competition from Dell and Lenovo, at those prices.
MSI Press release via Gizmodo