MSI GT660 Gaming Notebook Now Available
MSI’s latest gaming notebook, the GT660, is now available in North America. Key features of the notebook include an Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, Nvidia GTX 285M graphics, and a surround-sound audio system.
The GT660 has the following specifications:
- 16-inch display (1366×768)
- Intel Core i7-740QM processor (1.73GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 285M 1GB graphics card
- 6GB (2GB x3) RAM
- Single or dual 500GB 7200RPM hard drives
- Blu-ray drive or DVD burner
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- 9-cell battery
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.97″ x 10.24″ x 1.77″
- 2-yr limited warranty (includes 1-yr global)
The GT660 has a USB 3.0 port, which has a data transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0). The GT660 features a Dynaudio surround sound system.
The GT660 can be overclocked by pressing the Turbo hotkey; it also has a Cooler Boost button for maximum cooling power.
The MSI GT660 gaming notebook is available now from e-tailers starting at $1,649.99.