Lenovo and Intel Launch Classmate+ Educational PC
Lenovo and Intel today jointly announced the Classmate+ PC for educational use (K-8).
Based on Intel’s Learning Series reference design, the Classmate+ has the following specifications:
- 10.1-inch display
- Windows 7 Starter/Basic/Home Premium
- Intel Atom N455 single-core processor
- 1GB-2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Solid State Drive (SSD) or 160GB/250GB hard drive
- 3-cell/6-cell/extended 6-cell for 3/7/8.5 hours of battery life
- Built in 1.3MP webcam
- 4-in-1 card reader
- 3x USB 2.0 ports, VGA out, Ethernet
The Classmate+ comes pre-loaded with Intel’s Learning Series software suite plus educational software and teaching resources.
The Lenovo Classmate+ is available now to qualified government and education customers worldwide through authorized Lenovo distributors. Prices will vary depending on the market.