Konica Minolta announced that the PageScope Mobile Android App 2.0 is now available for customers with Android mobile devices.
The second generation PageScope Mobile will allow users to browse, read and print documents and images from their Android to bizhub MFPs.
The PageScope Mobile Android App 2.0 will now include:
- Key functions available on home screen
- Workgroup MFP support
- Select production print system and printer support
- Expanded print setting selections – layout (simplex / duplex / booklet), binding, stapling
- Ability to input printer name to easily identify printer location
- Favorite settings – save / recall commonly used print settings
- Expanded My Document functions – create, rename, search and delete files / folders
- Lock documents (encrypt / decrypt)
- Print and scan directly to cloud services
- Online storage support for Google Drive, Dropbox, SharePoint, Shared Folder (SMB)
The PageScope Mobile App 2.0 is available for free from the Google Play Store and supports Android OS 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1.