Today HP announced the release of the company’s new Mini 1104 netbook for business professionals. The netbook features a 10-inch display, full-size keyboard, lightweight design, and HP claims that it can provide up to 9 hours of battery life (with the 6-cell battery) on a single charge. The notebook is equipped with an Intel dual-core processor, the Atom N2600 to be precise, for reduced power consumption.
The Mini 1104 has a few business and design features for professionals and road warriors. Like most netbooks, it features a lightweight chassis and weighs in at under three pounds; but it also has active hard drive protection to help keep the hard drive safe from drops and bumps. HP also included an embedded TPM security chip and Computrace Pro to help keep data safe while away from the office.
- 10.1-inch LED-backlit WSVGA display (1024 x 600 resolution)
- Windows 7 Professional, Home or Starter (32-bit)
- Intel Atom Processor N260012 at 1.6GHz
- Intel GMA 3600 graphics
- Intel NM10 chipset
- 1 or 2GB DDR3 RAM at 1333MHz
- 320GB at 5400rpm
- VGA webcam
- 3 USB 2.0 ports, SD slot, headphone and mic jacks, VGA, Ethernet
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 7.52 x 10.55 x 0.89 inches
- Weight: 2.78 lbs
- Limited 1-year warranty