HP Releases AMD Llano-Equipped Pavilion Notebook
HP has released its previously announced new Pavilion dv6z notebook featuring a quad-core AMD Llano processor.
The dv6z starts at $649.99 and features a 15.6-inch screen. Available processor options include the following:
- AMD Quad-Core A6-3400M Accelerated Processor (2.3GHz/1.4GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
- AMD Quad-Core A6-3410MX Accelerated Processor (2.3GHz/1.6GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
- AMD Quad-Core A8-3500M Accelerated Processor (2.4GHz/1.5GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
- AMD Quad-Core A8-3510MX Accelerated Processor (2.5GHz/1.8GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
- AMD Quad-Core A8-3530MX Accelerated Processor (2.6GHz/1.9GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
HP claims the dv6z gets up to 5.5 hours of battery life on its standard six-cell processor; a high-capacity six-cell and a nine-cell battery are also available. Other specifications include a 640GB – 1TB hard drive, 6GB of RAM, an available 1080p display (1920×1080), two USB 3.0 ports, and a 6.1 lb starting weight. It is available in two colors: dark umber (standard) and steel gray (+$25).