It’s been a while since our first look review of the HP Pavilion dv2 at CES in January, but the HP Pavilion dv2 is now available through www.HPDirect.com and select retailers nationwide. Starting at $749, this thin and light notebook PC fills the gap between ultraportable netbooks and full-size entertainment notebooks. The dv2 features the new AMD Athlon Neo processor to provide productivity and entertainment capabilities in a notebook that measures just less than one inch thick and weighs less than four pounds.
Available ATI discrete graphics and a full range of connectivity ports make it easy for customers to work and play on the go. The dv2 feature magnesium casing for lightweight durability and is available with the Espresso black finish with matching HP Imprint design on the palm rest.
HP Pavilion dv2 features include:
- 12.1-inch diagonal LED BrightView display and nearly full-size keyboard
- AMD Athlon Neo Processor MV-40
- 320GB hard drive (5400rpm)
- HP webcam and microphone for staying in touch with friends and family
- HP MediaSmart software for enjoying photos, listening to music and watching Internet TV or movies in high-definition, including video content from MTV Networks television channels
- Lightweight, external optical disc drive
- 6-cell Lithium-Ion battery
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
We’ll have our official review of the dv2 soon, so stay tuned to NotebookReview.com for more details.