HP AirLife 100 Smartbook Specs Leak
A product page on HP.com has revealed information about the company’s upcoming Smartbook, the AirLife 100.
A Smartbook is an ultra-mobile online-centric device designed to integrate the best features of netbooks and smartphones (see our editorial here).
The specifications of the AirLife 100 are as follows:
- 10.1-inch resistive touch-screen display (1024×600, 16-bit color)
- Compaq touch experience operating system powered by Android
- Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 processor (1GHz)
- 512MB RAM, 512MB flash memory
- 16GB internal storage
- 28Wh Li-polymer battery (removable)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
The AirLife 100 resembles a netbook in appearance.
There is no information on pricing or availability.