Eurocom is now offering a 17.3-inch mobile workstation that can support NVIDIA GPUs with 3D Vision technology. Professionals wanting to take advantage of the 3D technology must customize the notebook with either the GTX 580M or 560M; both of these units can process the 3D graphics. The rest of the equation consists of a build-in emitter, 3D shutter technology, and a 120Hz monitor. The 3D Vision kit comes shipped with 3D glasses and USB cables. The Neptune is customizable.
Eurocom Neptune specifications:
- 17.3-inch FHD display (glossy or matte), 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Up to 32GB DDR3-1333 memory
- Supports AMD and NVIDIA GeForce/Quadro graphics
- Supports Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, up to the Intel Core i7-2960XM
- Up to 3TB storage; max. 3 drives
- 9-in-1 memory card reader
- 6.82 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.04 x 10.24 x 1.4~1.72
The workstation is now available on Eurocom’s website. The 3D setup costs an extra $200.