The Independent office-equipment testing lab and consultancy, Buyers Laboratory Inc. (BLI) gave Canon U.S.A. ten 2011 awards for outstanding performance in quality and key environmental benefits for its digital imaging products.
Canon was awarded eight “Pick” awards and two “Outstanding Achievement” awards. Twice a year, BLI rewards those products that have provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s lab tests with “Pick of the Year” awards. “Pick” awards are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that take approximately two months to complete and include an extensive durability test, a portion of which each unit is run at the manufacturer’s maximum duty cycle.
The ten 2011 BLI awards were given to:
- Canon imageRunner Advance 6075 for “Pick” Outstanding 71-80ppm A3/Ledger Monochrome MFP
- Canon imageRunner Advance 6055 for “Pick” Outstanding 51-60ppm A3/Ledger Monochrome MFP
- Canon imageRunner Advance C5051 “Outstanding Achievement” for Energy Efficiency
- Canon imageClass MF5880dn for “Pick” Outstanding A4 MP for Small Workgroups and “Outstanding Achievement” for Energy Efficiency
- Canon imageRunner Advance Essentials for “Pick” Outstanding Desktop MFP Output and Workflow Management Solution
- Canon uniFlow v5.0 for “Pick” Outstanding Network Output and Workflow Management Solution
- Canon imagePrograf iPF6350 for “Pick” Outstanding Wide-format Color Inkjet Small Workgroup Photo Printer
- Canon imageClass LBP6000 for “Pick” Outstanding A4 Personal Printer
- Canon Color imageClass MF9280Cdn for “Pick” Outstanding A4 Color MFP for Small Workgroups