Canon has taken their large format professional photo printers to the next level with the recently announced Pixma Pro9500 Mark II, the follow up to the Pixma Pro9500 Mark I.
We have the new Pixma Pro9500 in house so check out our video first look today and come back next week for the full review!
CANON PIXMA PRO9500 MARK II SPECIFICATIONS
- Print speeds: 8×10 in approx. 4 mins., 11×14 in approx. 8 mins.
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Ten color pigment-based individual ink tank system
- Ambient light correction technology
- 4-in-1, 2-in-1 printing
- Two way paper feeding (front, rear trays)
- Hi-speed 2.0 USB, PictBridge connection
- EnergyStar qualified (Generation Green product)
The Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II Professional inkjet printer will be available in May 2009 for a suggested retail price of $849.99 on the Canon USA website.