Brother announced the arrival of two new series of printers featuring their LED technology earlier this fall. The idea behind using the LED technology was to make their typical “laser” products more affordable for home offices as well as small business.
Today, we have a first hand video look of the Brother MFC-9320cw – apart of the MFC-9000 launch – in action followed soon by a full review. Will Brother’s LED printers stack up to the competition? Stay tuned!
- 4-in-1 LED device: print, scan, copy, PC fax
- Print speeds: up to 17 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- 35 page ADF
- One line backlit LCD
- 64MB standard memory
- Front side USB Direct interface
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 25,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet main tray, 1-sheet bypass tray
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
- Energy Star qualified
- 1 year limited warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brother MFC-9320cw Digital Color All-in-One printer is available now through BrotherMall.com for $499.99.
Replacement toner cartridges are also available on BrotherMall.com; a black toner cartridge retails for $74.99 while one color cartridge retails for $69.99