ASUS Announces G51Jx-3DE Notebook
ASUS has announced the latest addition to their Republic of Gamers (ROG) series notebooks, the G51Jx-3DE. It features a 15.6″ 120Hz display and comes with Nvidia’s 3D Vision Kit for stereoscopic 3D gaming. Additional specifications include a Blu-ray drive and Intel Core i7 quad-core processor.
The full specifications are as follows:
- 15.6-inch glossy 120Hz display (1366×768)
- Intel Core i7-720QM quad-core processor (1.6GHz; 2.8GHz Turbo mode)
- Nvidia GeForce GTS 360M 1GB GDDR5 graphics card
- 6GB DDR3 RAM (4 So-DIMM sockets; max 8GB)
- 500GB 7200RPM hard drive
- Blu-ray combo drive
- Weight: 7.26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.6″ x 10.3″ x 1.6″
The G51Jx-3DE has a built-in overclocking feature that automatically boosts performance at the touch of a button. The notebook is available now for an MSRP of $1,799.