Alienware released a new 21.5-inch full HD display, replete with their famous alien logo and a sleek black and silver color scheme. The new Alienware OptX AW2210 features a full 1920×1080 resolution, fast refresh times and an anti-glare, non-glossy coating. Finding non-glossy LCDs is becoming something of a rarity these days, so if that’s an important aspect for you, it may be worth paying the Alienware premium to pick one of these up.
The new AW2210 offers the following specifications:
- Resolution: 1920×1080 (full HDTV resolution)
- Display size: 21.5 inches
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast: dynamic ratio of 80000:1, actual contrast likely closer to 1000:1
- Response time: 2ms GTG
- Viewing angle: 170º/160º
- Panel type: TN
- Color gamut: 85% NTSC
- Video ports: 2 x HDMI, 1 x DVI
- Audio ports: analog audio in and out (plus HDMI)
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Adjustable stand (tilt/swivel/height)
- Capacitive touch buttons
The new display is available now for a whopping $299.99.