Today at CeBIT, A-DATA took the wraps off of their new highest capacity solid state drive, the 512GB XPG.
The new disk is targeted toward enthusiast PC and notebook users, which likely means a high price tag, though one hasn’t yet been announced. A-DATA claims a targeted read speed of “up to” 230MB/s and a write speed of “up to” 160MB/s.
- Read speed: “up to” 230MB/s
- Write speed: “up to” 160MB/s
- Interface: SATA 1.5 Gbps /3.0 Gbps
- Operating temps: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours