A-DATA announced they are releasing the new X25-M series SSD under their brand name, targeted towards users who demand the ultimate performance in their notebook. They are rebranding Intel X25-M SSDs to combine Intel product quality with top-notch A-DATA customer service. The A-DATA X25-M offers up to 250MB/s read speeds and 70MB/s write speed with only 85ns read latency.
A-DATA X25-M Specifications:
- Intel® Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory
- 10 Channel Parallel Architecture with 50nm MLC ONFI 1.0 NAND
- 80 and 160GB Models
- SATA Revision 2.6 Complaint (compatible with SATA 3.0Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s)
- 1.2 million hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF)
- Active Power Consumption: 150mW Typical
- Idle Power Consumption: 0.06W Typical
- Operating shock: 1,000G / 0.5ms
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C
Check out our official review of the 80GB Intel X25-M SSD to find out how this drive might perform in your computer.