Xerox has expanded into the small office market with the launch of five new products at the end of February including the Phaser 6010 and WorkCentre 6505 series.
We recently reviewed the ultra-compact single function color Phaser 6010 so now we’ve turned to multifunction color WorkCentre 6505 series. The series consists of two configurations: the WorkCentre 6505n and the WorkCentre 6505dn.
We have the WorkCentre 6505dn in house for review and today we’ll be taking a hands-on video first look at the latest addition to the WorkCentre lineup!
Need more information to make a purchasing decision? Check back soon for our full review!
WORKCENTRE 6505DN SPECIFICATIONS:
- 5-in-1 color laser printer: print, scan, copy, fax and email
- Print speeds: up to 24 ppm in both black and color
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 x 4 dpi
- Front side USB port
- 35-sheet ADF
- Automatic duplexing
- 533 MHz processor with 256 MB memory standard
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 40,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 1-sheet bypass tray, 250-sheet paper tray
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Energy Star certified
- 1-year on-site warranty with Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Xerox WorkCentre 6505dn is available now through Xerox and authorized vendors for $699 after a $50 rebate. Don’t need automatic duplexing? The WorkCentre 6505n is available now for $599 after a $50 rebate.
Purchase supplies and accessories through the Xerox website. A set of high capacity toner cartridges (CMYK) is $435.96. Xerox also offers standard capacity color cartridges (CMY) for $64.99 a piece.
Xerox includes a 1-year on-site warranty with the Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee for the WorkCentre 6505.