Xerox is expanding into the small office market with the announcement of the Phaser 6010 Color LED printer along with four new products late last month.
The Phaser 6010 is an ultra compact single function color LED printer priced at $299 while still featuring the Hi-Q LED print engine and Xerox EA Eco toner technology found on Xerox’s high end professional graphic arts models.
Take a hands-on video first look with us at this little dynamo today and make sure to come back soon to read our full review and find out if the Xerox Phaser 6010 is the printer dreams are made of in the SMB world.
PHASER 6010 SPECIFICATIONS
- Single function color LED printer
- Print speeds: up to 15 ppm in black, 12 ppm in color
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 x 4 dpi
- Two-line LCD user interface
- 384 MHz processor with 128 MB memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 30,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 150-sheet tray, 10-sheet bypass tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac
- Energy Star qualified
- 1-year Quick Exchange Warranty with Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Xerox Phaser 6010 is available now through Xerox Direct or authorized resellers for the suggested retail price of $299.
Supplies and accessories are available thorugh Xerox as well; a standard capacity set of toner cartridges (CMYK) will set a business back $249.96.
The Xerox Phaser 6010 comes with a 1-year Quick Exchange Warranty with Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.