The Samsung ML-2855nd is a compact single function monochrome laser printer targeted at small and medium business. With one of the lowest cost per page in its class, standard duplexing, a 400MHz processor, print speeds up to 30 ppm and a monthly duty cycle up to 50,000 pages, the ML-2855nd helps conserve resources as well as save time and money.
Check out our hands-on video first look today and see the Samsung ML-2855nd in action. Be sure to check back for our full review, coming soon!
- Print speeds: up to 30 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic duplexing
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 50,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- 400 MHz processor with 64 MB memory, standard
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Energy Star compliant
- One-year limited warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Samsung ML-2855nd is available now through Samsung.com or authorized retailers for $249.99.
Supplies and accessories can also be purchase through Samsung.com. A high yield replacement toner cartridge is $99.99 while the standard capacity toner cartridge runs for $69.99.