OKI added two new color LED MFPS, the MC361 and the MC561, to their multifunction printer lineup this past fall. These devices feature print, scan, copy and fax functionalities along with a host of businesses features designed with small and medium sized businesses in mind.
Today, we’ll be taking a hands-on video first look of the MC361, the entry level model offering print speeds up to 25 ppm in black, a print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi, a 250-sheet standard paper drawer with a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and built-in networking.
Not enough to make a purchasing decision? Come back soon for our full review of the OKI MC361 Color Multifunction Printer!
- 4-in-1 color LED: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 25 ppm in black, 23 ppm in color
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- 3.5-inch adjustable LCD
- Front side USB port
- Automatic duplexing
- 50-sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Banner printing up to 52-inches
- 533 MHz processor with 256 MB memory standard
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 45,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet drawer, 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Connecitivty: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Energy Star compliant
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS
- 1-year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange
Taken by contributing editor Jamison Cush at OKI Press Event in NYC
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The OKI MC361 Color Multifunction Printer is available now through OKI or authorized dealers for the suggested retail price of $549.
Supplies and accessories are also available through OKI. A full set of replacement toner cartridges (CMYK) will cost $536.50 through the OKI store.
The OKI MC361 comes with a 1-year limited warranty with Overnight Exchange. Additional coverage can also be purchased through the OKI store.