HP unveiled its first LaserJet lineup targeted at small and medium sized businesses to feature its unique ePrint technology at its Innovation Summit last fall. These new additions include the LaserJet Pro M1536dnf we reviewed last month and the LaserJet Pro Cm1415fnw we are showcasing today.
Unlike the LaserJet Pro M1536dnf, the LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw features color printing, a 3.5-inch color touchscreen with business-centric applications and wireless networking.
Want to know more? Read on for a hands-on first look of the LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw with plenty of photos from our test lab as well as build, design and specification information about HP’s latest multifunction color printer.
As always, make sure you check back soon for the full review of the HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw!
LASERJET PRO CM1415FNW SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4-in-1 color laser: print, scan, copy and fax
- HP ePrint technology
- Print speeds: up to 12 ppm in black, 8 ppm in color
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- 3.5-inch color touchscreen
- 600 MHZ processor with 160MB of memory
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Front side USB port
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 30,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 150-sheet paper tray
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, Ethernet and Wireless
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- One-year limited warranty
BUILD AND DESIGN
The HP LaserJet Pro Cm1415fnw has a fairly compact design for a multifunction color laser measuring in at approximately 17 x 18 x 16 inches. This is accomplished with a smaller drawer and space saving roll out toner tray.
The LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw puts off a professional vibe with black and light gray fixtures, a sleek 35-sheet ADF and a 3.5-inch color touchscreen located on the top right side of the MFP.
The 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed color scanner is located underneath the ADF and features an optical scan resolution up to 1200 dpi. Thanks to the conveniently located front side USB port, users can save scans or print documents in a snap.
Pages: 1 2