Dell unveiled eight new color laser-class printers earlier this fall including the 2150 series of single function color laser printers.
Today, we have a hands-on first look of the Dell 2150cdn featuring quick print speeds up to 24 pages per minute with a print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi, automatic duplexing, 400 MHZ processor with 256 MB memory standard and built-in networking.
Want to find out more? Check out our video overview below or come back soon for the full review of the Dell 2150cdn color laser printer.
- Single function color laser
- Print speeds: up to 24 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Back lit LCD with control panel
- Automatic duplexing
- 400 MHz processor with 256 MB memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 40,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet drawer, 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- 1-year limited warranty with Advanced Exchange Service
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Dell 2150cdn color laser printer is available now through the Dell website for the sale price of $319.99. The suggested retail value is $399.99.
Supplies and accessories can also be purchased through the Dell website. A set of standard capacity toner cartridges (CMYK) will cost $299.96 while a high yield set (CMYK) will cost $396.96.
Dell offers a 1-year limited warranty with Advanced Exchange Service for the 2150cdn.