Coinciding with the Dell announcement of the 1135n monochrome multifunction printer this morning, we have an exclusive hands-on video first look review of the brand new 4-in-1 device.
The 1135n features print speeds up to 23 ppm, a print resolution up to 1200 dpi, and a monthly duty cycle up to 12,000 pages in a sleek, compact design.
Not enough information? Check out our full review of the Dell 1135n coming tomorrow!
- 4-in-1 device: print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 23 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic document feeder
- 360 MHz processor with 128 MB of memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 12,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet paper cassette, single sheet multipurpose feeder
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Energy Star, RoHS compliant
- Dell’s standard 1-year warranty with Next Business Day Exchange
PRICING AND AVAILABILTY
The Dell 1135n is available now through Dell.com for the suggested retail value of $199.
Supplies and accessories including the 2,500 page high capacity toner cartridge can also be found on Dell.com.
Dell offers a standard 1-year warranty with Next Day Business Advanced Exchange Service for the 1135n.