Canon introduced the imageCLASS LBP6650dn, along with four new single function imageCLASS laser printers, a first for the imaging manufacturer in the U.S. market in late 2010.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6650dn is a compact monochrome laser featuring print speeds up to 35 ppm, automatic duplexing and built-in networking with an upgradable paper capacity and memory for businesses with higher print volumes.
Today, we’ll be taking a hands-on video first look of the Canon imageCLASS LBP6650dn with an overview of features and live printing action. But if that’s not enough information to form a purchasing decision, make sure to come back soon and read our full review!
IMAGECLASS LBP6650DN SPECIFICATIONS:
- Single function monochrome laser
- Print speeds: up to 35 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Automatic duplexing
- 128MB of standard memory
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet drawer, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Operating systems: Citrix MetaFrame, Mac OS X, Windows
- Energy Star qualified
- 1-year limited exchange warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Canon imageCLASS LBP6650dn is available now through authorized resellers for the suggested retail price of $599.
The imageCLASS LBP6650dn comes with a 1-year limited exchange warranty but an extended warranty is available.