Brother unveiled a new line of six new single function laser printers targeted at the SOHO (small office, home office) market this fall which included the HL-2200 series.
Today, we have a hands-on video first look of the HL-2270dw, the flagship of the HL-2200 lineup. At $149.99, the HL-2270dw combines a small footprint with fast print speeds, automatic duplexing, and built-in networking (including wireless connectivity).
Not enough to see the printer in action? Come back soon for our full review of the Brother HL-2270dw!
- Monochrome laser
- Print speeds: up to 27 ppm
- Print resolution: up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Automatic duplexing
- 200 MHz processor with 32 MB memory
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 10,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet paper cassette, single sheet bypass tray
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
- Energy Star qualified
- 1-year limited warranty
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brother HL-2270dw is available now through the Brother website for $149.99.
Brother offers both a standard yield and a high yield toner cartridge online. The suggested price for the standard yield cartridge is $44.99 while it’s $68.49 for the high yield cartridge.
Brother offers a 1-year limited warranty with the HL-2270dw.